You might think it’s odd that a photo booth can boost your immune system, but it’s true. Whether it’s at a wedding reception or a party, your guests will have so much fun and there will be so much laughter that it will actually boost their immune systems. Studies have proven that having fun and laughing is a great way to do this, in fact, it is nature’s way of ensuring we are healthy.
Few people laugh when they are on their own. It takes a group of friends having fun together to create the wonderful atmosphere of fun and laughter that creates health. When you hire Kiss and Tell Photo Booths it can be set up to take photos – along with humorous props that everyone will want to use, the stage is set for this to happen. There will be lots of laughter; the kind where people laugh with each other, not at each other.
This webpage has several parts:
- The Primary Resources page has background information, links to tools and more information on the CDC Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health and Mark Friedman’s Results Accountability
- The CDC Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health page has a step-by-step explanation of this evaluation strategy and links to useful tools for this strategy.
- The Mark Friedman Results Accountability page has a step-by-step explanation of this evaluation strategy and links to useful tools for this strategy.
- You can use the Tools Database to search for specific tools.
- The Evaluation Resources page has links to organizations that promote program evaluation and documents that describe additional strategies for conducting program evaluation.
- The Evaluation Glossary has definitions for some of the words and terms often used by program evaluators.
Below, you will find some background thoughts and information about program evaluation.
- Why Evaluate?
- Program Evaluation standards of practice
- Before you start
- What About Data?